“Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don’t dare express themselves as we did.” (Sophie Scholl, a German Antinazi activist, executed by the guillotine for treason against the Nazi regime.
Why am I writing about a small, unimportant, so called Christian cult? At its strongest, New Testament Christian Church (NTCC) may have 20000 members worldwide. Who cares? There are congregations larger than that. The Mormons have millions of members. The Jehovas Witnesses have millions as well. Why Jason? Who will read? Who will care?
- The bottom line is, I am writing because I believe God told me to.
- I want to hear from others who have escaped hurtful churches or cults of any type! I want to minister to you and to be ministered by YOU!
- Many cults have a lot in common. I want to help anyone who needs to escape a cult.
- NTCC “encourages” its members to knock on doors for hours per week. So do the Mormons and JW’s.
- NTCC has a long list of legalistic rules that claim biblical sources but are thinly veiled control tactics. All cults do this.
- I want to publicize my escape plan!
- Someone, some day, may learn how to promote this cult and it could grow like a wildfire. If this happens, I stand ready to minister and warn anyone to run like a mad man!!
- I love to blog! I spent the last three plus years blogging about techie stuff on my job. It’s time to use my writing ability to glorify God.
“But the scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.” (Galatians 3:22, NKJV)